With handcrafts making a huge comeback right now, there are many people who are interested in giving embroidery a try. To help you get started we have rounded up ten tutorials that will have you stitching up a masterpiece in no time.
- This vlog from Call Her Happy has all of the basics to get you started on hand embroidery.
- If machine embroidery interests you, this tutorial from Sewing Machine Fun on how to use an embroidery machine can help.
- Sewing Machine Fun also has this beginner’s guide to machine embroidery stabilizer.
- Have a boring t-shirt you want to jazz up with embroidery? This beginner tutorial from Sewing Machine Fun will help you out.
- Stitch Floral has a wonderful beginner’s guide to needle painting.
- The Embroiderer’s Guild of America has a beginner’s guide to the five embroidery stitches.
- Stay on track with your embroidery with these tips from Cutesy Crafts
- Treasurie brings your the basics to hand embroidery.
- Crewel Ghoul has a handy list of embroidery mistakes to avoid.
- If punch needle is something you are interested in, this beginner’s guide from marching North is what you need.
Looking for Sewing Machine Supplies? Check out SewingMachineplus.com