I love working with felt. There are so many beautiful possibilities and the colors are so rich and saturated. I have rounded up 5 free projects that are sure to catch your eye. I’m not sure which one is my favorite…I just can’t decide.
Which one will you decide to make?
- This stunning felt wreath tutorial from Sulky has a rainbow of colors in it.
- These beautiful felt roses from Indoorzy almost look real and they are not that hard to make either.
- I’m enchanted by this sweet felt owl by Amy Loves to Sew.
- Hand-stitched felt feathers are what make this beautiful felt pillow from Simply Lovely Things shine.
- Super Mom No Cape brings us these beautiful beaded felt butterflies.
Don’t forget, these are all free tutorials so you can make one, or all of them, whenever you’d like. Happy sewing!
Still, looking for more patterns? Check out these designs over on the DMC blog.