As quilters watch the horrible events unfold in the Ukraine, we can all offer to help in our own way(s). Art and creativity is one of those ways, and a number of quilters have stepped up and offered new, or existing, patterns to help during this crisis. Some of the patterns are for sale, others are free and a way to show your support to those affected by the unfolding tragedy.
- Show your support with this free sunflower pattern from Lella Boutique.
- Pat Sloan has a free “Quilters Stand With Ukraine” quilt block pattern with a link to a fund to support Unicef.
- Here’s a free pixellated sunflower pattern over on Sugar Free Quilts.
- Sasha’s Quilts has a Ukrainian flag quilt block pattern which you can purchase over on Etsy.
- Quiltville Bonnie will be starting a new quilt along soon. Here is the first announcement.
- This pretty Sunflower for Ukraine quilt block from Quiet Play is a free with a donation request.
- Happy Sew Lucky has a PEACE for Ukraine mini quilt/quilt block. It can be used for so many different projects.
- Claudia Pfeil is asking for donations of blocks to make quilts for children fleeing the war.
- Ukrainian Etsy sellers are also listing digital items for donations.